50/50 Raffle Seller
The National Sports Center for the Disabled (NSCD) will be hosting a 50/50 Raffle at all Denver Broncos home games during the Denver Broncos home season. This game-day fundraiser provides fans the opportunity to purchase raffle tickets before and during all Broncos home games. One lucky fan will go home with half of the net proceeds and the other half will be donated to the NSCD and Denver Broncos Charities. Don’t miss this chance to have fun support a good cause!
- Broncos home games (schedule announced in April) and various other dates
- Mobile Sellers arrive 3 hours before game time and sell through half time
- Kiosk Sellers arrive 2 hours before game time and sell through the fourth quarter
- Mile High Stadium, various other locations occasionally
- Must be 16+ years (unless accompanied by an adult, excluding small children). All volunteers should be able to actively sell raffle tickets and approach numerous spectators, as the success of this fundraising event depends on our volunteers ability to engage and sell!
- Be able to be on your feet for 4 hours in all weather conditions
- Volunteer application
- Liability waiver