Experience the world of adaptive sports first hand by helping the NSCD run a variety of sports programs. Most of these activities will be held in camp or clinic type settings. Some of the sports programs that you can help facilitate are:
- NSCD Moves!: 1 hour adaptive workout session featuring a Ninja Warrior style obstacle course
- Target Sports: Archery, Golf
- Combat Sports: Fencing, Boxing
- Team Sports: Soccer, Hockey, Basketball, Baseball, Lacrosse, Football, Rugby and much more.
- Adventure Sampler: Variety of the above activities
No experience is required for any of these volunteer activity, as volunteers are taught the basic skills they need to know to host rotating stations and otherwise assist that day. The sport we practice may even change that day, depending on the interests of the participants. Being enthusiastic, physically active, able to follow directions, and willing to cheer on our participants are the only requirements to be a volunteer for these programs!
Location: Varies in the Denver metro area
- Must be 18+ years (16+ if junior)
- Volunteer application
- Privacy and confidentiality agreement
- Liability waiver