Wednesday, October 14th
This virtual chef experience, benefiting the National Sports Center for the Disabled, was developed through the desire of our donors to be able to gather with friends and enjoy great food all while supporting the NSCD mission.
In-Home Experience, October 14, 2020 ($125 per person/sold in 4 packs): Entertain guests in the comfort of your own home! Packages are sold in 4-packs and can be picked up or delivered to your home address.**Delivery area restricted to metro Denver – within 20mi of downtown. Meal kit pick-up is also available.
This virtual event will be a memorable evening for everyone – you and your friends will share a cocktail and dinner with renowned Chef Jennifer Jasinski (owner of Rioja, Bistro Vendome, Stoic & Genuine and Ultreia). Kick the evening off with a special cocktail created by a master mixologist then get ready to prepare an incredible dinner alongside Chef Jennifer Jasinski that will WOW your guests. The evening includes bidding an elite online raffle. This is an exclusive event you won’t want to miss – get your friends together and enjoy an evening of food bliss benefiting the National Sports Center for the Disabled.
Custom Cocktails Kit includes:
- Tito’s Vodka and Laws Whiskey and mixers to create classic cocktails for 4
- (4) NSCD glasses
Custom Dinner Kit includes service for four (4):
- Curried Cauliflower Velouté: a rich smooth soup of local cauliflower, a touch of cream and madras curry garnished with red wine-poached pears and pickled carrots
- Fines Herbes Butter-Roasted Skuna Bay Salmon: corn ricotta ravioli, smoked corn nage, eggplant-pine nut stuffed squash.**Choice of Filet of Beef on same setup if fish is not preferred.
- Japanese Cloud Cake: orange flower compote, hippin “spoon”.
- Private on line link to log in and prepare your meal alongside award winning Chef Jennifer Jasinski.
Dine-Out Experience, October 14, 2020: Support the National Sports Center for the Disabled when you and your guests enjoy a downtown Denver restaurant in person. Reservations can be made by clicking on the restaurant name below, please mention the NSCD when making your reservation. All of Chef Jasinski’s locations below will donate 10% of your entire bill back to the NSCD!**Please be sure to mention NSCD in your reservation notes and to your wait staff to ensure the donation is made to the NSCD.**
Rioja – 1431 Larimer St, Denver, CO 80202
Bistro Vendome – 1420 Larimer St #1705, Denver, CO 80202
Ultreia at Union Station– 1701 Wynkoop St #125, Denver, CO 80202
Stoic & Genuine – 1701 Wynkoop St, Denver, CO 8020
Sponsorships are also available. Click here for sponsorship information.
For more information, please contact Tera Prim at 303.633.5801 or [email protected].