Young Professionals Board
The National Sports Center for the Disabled (NSCD) Young Professional Board is a group of enthusiastic leaders aged 21-39, dedicated to ensuring our adaptive programs are accessible to all through fundraising, volunteering and outreach. Apply your business knowledge to help the NSCD advance the power of people with all abilities through adaptive innovation and the joy of recreation and outdoor experiences!
By becoming a member you can:
- Expand your professional and personal networks
- Strengthen leadership skills
- Increase volunteerism
- Access exclusive NSCD signature events
- Attend social outings and happy hours with other like-minded outdoor enthusiasts
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS:
- $50 membership fee
- Raise an additional $250 for a total of $300 (through sponsorships, ticket sales, donations and more)
- Attend two out of four full board meetings
- Attend one out of three signature NSCD fundraising events
- Attend at least one fundraising event organized by the NSCD Young Professional Board
JOIN THE YOUNG PROFESSIONALS BOARD
We look forward to meeting, serving and networking together. Please fill out the form below for more information on joining our Young Professionals Board.
ALREADY A YOUNG PROFESSIONAL BOARD MEMBER?
Pay your dues at the link below!