Volunteer Applications and Forms
NSCD Program Volunteer Applications
- 50/50 Raffle Volunteer Application
- Year-Round Programming Application
- Winter Volunteer Application OR Join the Give4NSCD Challenge and pay no volunteer fee! (Minimum $15 fundraising commitment).
- Therapeutic Horseback Riding Volunteer Application
Background checks must be completed every three years for all volunteers who work directly with our clients and are over the age of 18. Volunteers will be contacted and provided with a link to Sterling Volunteers, where you will create your own account, enter your own information into their secure site, process the payment, and then at the end of the process your confidential and certified report will be sent directly from Sterling Volunteers to the NSCD.
General NSCD Volunteer Forms
- Privacy and Confidentiality Policy Form (complete and email to [email protected])
- Year-Round Programming Release of Liability and Indemnity Agreement Form (complete and email to [email protected])
- Therapeutic Horseback Riding Release of Liability and Indemnity Agreement Form (complete and email to [email protected])
- FAQ’s – Winter Volunteering
- Training Clinics #1-#6 for all Disciplines – New Instructors
- Refresher Clinics for all Disciplines – Returning Volunteers
Having trouble navigating the Volunteer Application? Click Here for our help guide.