Now accepting winter program reservations – call us at (970) 726-1518 to book!
Ability to Participate
Feel free and invigorated as you ski down a ski slope or paddle the rapids on the Platte River. Let the NSCD help you focus on your ability to participate in the sports and recreation you love. All programs are designed for individuals, families and groups and are available for all levels of ability, from beginner to advanced. We look forward to seeing you or your group this year.
Reservations, Payment & Cancellations
- Reservations are required for all programs and can be made by calling (970) 726-1518.
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Day-of reservations are accepted only if space is available.
- Programs require that a 50% deposit is due at the time a reservation is made. The remainder of your payment is due thirty (30) days prior to the first program date. If an activity is scheduled within thirty (30) days of service, the full payment is due at the time of the reservation.
- Reservations cancelled within 14 days of their reservation will be charged 50% of the activity cost.
- Rescheduled reservations made within 14 days of their reservation will incur a $25 change fee.
- Participants canceling reservations with less than 48 hours’ notice will be charged 100% of the activity cost. If a participant does not attend a scheduled activity and does not call to cancel, they are considered a “no show” and there will be no refund.
- Need help planning your stay in Winter Park? Contact Winter Park Central Reservations at (800) 979-0332 or book online here.
Scholarship Application Information
Fill out the NSCD Scholarship Application. Scholarships are awarded twice a year. Due dates are listed in the table below:
|Scholarship Application Available:||Scholarship Application Due:||Scholarship Awarded By:|
|April 1||May 1||May 16|
|September 1||October 15||October 30|
Please call (970) 726-1518 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding the scholarship application. Award decisions are based on financial need and are solely at the discretion of the NSCD.
NSCD Scholarship Application (this link will be live during application window only)
The NSCD receives grant funding from Disabled Sports USA (DSUSA) that helps to keep certain programs low-cost or free for participants. As a condition of this grant funding, the NSCD reports some participant information to DSUSA, including birthdates and diagnoses, so that DSUSA can measure the impact of their funding. If you have questions or concerns, please contact Courtney Winn, NSCD Grants Manager, at email@example.com.