Shop for the NSCD
We all need groceries, so why not let a percentage of that bill support the NSCD at no cost to you?
If you shop at King Soopers or City Market, please consider signing up to raise money for the NSCD through the Kroger Community Rewards Program. If you link your King Soopers or City Market rewards card (or Alternate ID) to the NSCD, your grocery purchases will start earning us a percentage of 10 million dollars every year. Enrolling is completely free, and it won’t impact your fuel points or other Kroger savings. It’s as easy as entering your phone number at check out, or swiping your existing rewards card!
- Login to your online Kroger account, then find the Community Rewards section under “My Account” on the top right side of the page.
- For King Soopers Shoppers, click here.
- For City Market Shoppers, click here.
- If you haven’t started your online Kroger account yet, but have a current Plus Card or Alternate ID that you use at checkout, then create your account click here. If you don’t have a rewards card or Alternate ID that you use at checkout, then click here.
- Search for NSCD by typing in our name or “RE728”
- Click “Enroll.”
Just start your Amazon shopping here instead of your usual home page, or download the AmazonSmile app on your mobile device today. Make sure the NSCD is selected as your charity of choice under your account page!