48th Annual Wells Fargo Ski Cup
Winter Park Resort | Winter Park, CO
February 22-24, 2024
2024 commemorates the 48th consecutive year for our Wells Fargo Ski Cup! The Wells Fargo Ski Cup boasts the longest running professional ski race in the country and serves as a signature fundraiser for the National Sports Center for the Disabled (NSCD). This one-of-a-kind event features three days of skiing, racing, networking and more to ensure those living with disabilities are able to recreate in the Great Outdoors:
- Kicking off the Annual Ski Cup is the World Disabled Invitational on Thursday morning. Professional disabled athletes from around the world compete in a race unlike any other.
- Next up is the AEC Challenge featuring architects, engineers and contractors racing to claim the coveted Outrigger Trophy.
- The Corporate Challenge on Friday is the premiere race in which skiers and snowboarders from corporate teams race against each other for bragging rights and prizes. A NSCD Competition Center athlete races with each team for cash prizes to help finance their training for the next Paralympics.
- Watch the NSCD Special Olympics team take on the same course as the professionals during the Kid’s Snowplow Sprint on Friday.
- Celebrate the winners at the Grand Finale event Friday evening. Put on your dancing shoes and ride the Gondola to the top of the mountain!
- Capping off the event is the Saturday Farewell Breakfast. Join us for Bloody Mary’s before skiing the rest of the day with friends and family.
- Other weekend events include a silent auction, 50/50 raffle, hospitality tent and more.
To reserve your Corporate Challenge Race Team today, or for additional sponsorship information please contact NSCD Special Events at (303) 285-5648 or [email protected].