RethinkAbility Ski Challenge
Winter Park Resort
Welcome to the RethinkAbility Ski Challenge benefiting the National Sports Center for the Disabled (NSCD). The RethinkAbility Ski Challenge engages ski and ride enthusiasts from our traditional flagship event, with a socially distanced and exciting way to support the National Sports Center for the Disabled.
Rethink the traditional ski challenge with an individual goal of accruing the most vertical feet skiing or riding at Winter Park Resort in February 2021. This event is open to everyone!
For the first time individuals can take on the RethinkAbility Ski Challenge and see if they reign supreme on the mountain. This is a great opportunity to have some socially distanced fun while supporting the National Sports Center for the Disabled!
Individual registration for this fun event is $75 with a $150 fundraising minimum that can be paid in full by the racer or raised from friends and family through the NSCD RethinkAbility Ski Challenge fundraising platform. Registration includes:
- Guaranteed ski day reservation at Winter Park Resort
- Racer bib to skip the lines on your ski day
- Ski pass for the day (unless you have an IKON or Winter Park Resort season pass)
- Food and drink vouchers to be used at Winter Park Resort
- Racer swag bag
Also, there will be prizes for the Top Vertical Feet Challenge Winner and the Top Fundraiser!
Check out who has fundraised the most for the RethinkAbility Ski Challenge by clicking here!
Corporate Team Opportunities:
Become a team sponsor! Click here for the RethinkAbility Ski Challenge sponsorship levels.
Each corporate team member will tally one day of vertical feet from February 1 – 25. Ski together or individually, whichever fits your schedule best! The Flaik tracking system will log vertical feet for each racer and add it to the cumulative team score. Fun contests and challenges will be held to add team bonus points. Fundraising is not required but bonus points will be added if individuals on teams fundraise! Final team scores will be tallied from total team vertical feet, bonus points AND the score of your elite athlete in the World Disabled Invitational (WDI).
Other Fun Events:
- 50/50 Raffle supporting the National Sports Center for the Disabled running for the whole month of February! Watch out for us at the base of the mountain or buy online beginning February 1st.
- An online auction with amazing items to bid on from the comfort of your own home!
Check out the current leaderboard for most vertical feet as of February 17th, 2021!