RESERVATIONS, PAYMENT & CANCELLATIONS
Reservation Change Policy
Reservation Cancellation Policy
Group Reservation Policy
NSCD Reservation Policy:
Welcome to the National Sports Center for the Disabled (NSCD) and thank you for making a reservation with us! The following policies apply to NSCD reservations.
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of your reservation. The remainder of your payment is due 30 days prior to your first scheduled activity/lesson. If your activity/lesson is scheduled within 30 days of the reservation, the full payment is due at the time of the reservation.
- If a participant does not attend a scheduled activity/lesson and does not call to cancel or reschedule (see reschedule policies below), they are considered a “no show” and there will be no refund.
- Based on the assessment of local school or road closures, including a closure of Winter Park Resort, I-70, or Berthoud Pass of more than 2 hours the day of the scheduled activity/lesson, the activity/lesson may be canceled by NSCD. You may be able to re-schedule based on availability. Closures affecting our programs will be posted at nscd.org or call 303-515-NSCD (6723) to confirm delay times or closures.
- Participants must complete all required participant forms within one week of making a reservation.
- Preferably participants will submit all participant information through the online system. The NSCD cannot accept forms containing personal information through email communications. Alternatively, NSCD may receive forms by facsimile at 970-726-4112 or by mail at NSCD, P.O. Box 1290 Winter Park, CO 80482.
- Participants attempting to reschedule or cancel a reservation must do so by contacting the Customer Service team and/or leaving a voice message at 303-515-NSCD (6723). Contacting other NSCD staff or leaving voice messages at other extensions will not meet the terms of this policy.
- The NSCD cannot accept sit ski or horse reservations for participants who weigh 200 lbs. or more due to equipment and safety reasons.
- Participants must be independent and manage self-care or bring a care-giver to provide assistance.
- For family ski/ride lessons, the family member must be a proficient and independent skier/rider with a higher skill level than the participant.
- There are no discounted passes for family members of participants participating in NSCD activities/lessons.
- Changes to reservations made more than 31 days from the activity/lesson date may be changed with no additional fees.
- Changes made to a reservation from 30 days to 3 days of the activity/lesson date can be made by calling customer service at 303-515-NSCD (6723) and will incur a $25 change fee.
- No changes are allowed within 48 hours* of the reserved activity/lesson.
RESERVATION CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancellations to reservations made more than 31 days from the activity/lesson date may be canceled with a 100% refund of the activity/lesson cost. There is a 5% fee applied when canceling reservation(s).
- Cancellations made to reservations from 30 days to 3 days of the activity will receive a 50% refund of the activity/lesson cost.
- Cancellations within 48 hours* of the reserved activity/lesson will not receive a refund or credit.
In addition to the above policies, the following policies apply to groups participating with the NSCD:
- Group participants must have individual participant forms completed 45 days prior to the group activity/lesson date. If the group reservation is made within 45 days from the activity/lesson date, the group participants must complete the forms within one week.
- One adult representative from the group must be available at the activity/lesson location at all times during the group’s activity/lesson.
- The substitution of a participant is not permitted due to the specific needs of each participant and the need to schedule appropriate NSCD staff.
- If an individual from your group does not attend one of the activity/lesson dates, there is no refund or rescheduling.
* 48 hours is determined by the reserved activity/lesson date, not the exact time of the activity/lesson. For example, you would have to cancel/reschedule an activity/lesson by Wednesday at 5:00 pm for an activity/lesson scheduled for Saturday.
Fill out the inquiry form to the right for more information. *Please note this is not a registration or a reservation.
Fill out the form below to receive more information only. *Please note this is not a reservation/registration form. Customer Service must be contacted at 303-515-NSCD (6723) to process your reservation/registration.
Fields with an (*) are required.