Corporate Challenge Race Team Information
Don’t miss your opportunity to be part of this unforgettable event by sponsoring a Corporate Challenge Race Team! REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Just what does this mean? This one of a kind opportunity allows you and five friends/co-workers/clients of your choice to compete as a team in a professionally timed and executed race with a disabled athlete from the NSCD Competition Program. This is the longest running Pro-Am Race in the country.
Your $6,000 Corporate Challenge Team Sponsorship includes:
Extensive On-Site Activation and Presence:
- High profile placement of 2 corporate logo banners (provided by Race Team sponsor)
- Audio Recognition from live announcers during Corporate Challenge Race and in general announcements throughout the event
- 100 square feet of exhibit space in the Vendor Village with full exposure to Ski Cup attendees plus an estimated 30k+ Winter Park attendees to create activation activities or promotional experiences, showcase, sample, demonstrate, distribute information, generate leads, etc. (*Space is limited, reserve your space today!)
Guaranteed Media Coverage:
- Sponsor logo to receive more than 75,000 impressions through: media exposure, social media campaign, print materials, website, email blasts, event banners and signage
- Blue Sponsor recognition in all event press kits and general news releases
- 30 second commercial (sponsor provided) on Jumbotron to be played throughout the weekend
- Quarter page advertisement (sponsor provided) in event program
- Corporate Challenge Race Team – Five (5) race positions in the Corporate Challenge (or the opportunity to sponsor a team for the Corporate Challenge on your behalf if you do not want to fill the Race Team)
- Ten (10) seats at the Friday Night Racers Dinner (each racer plus one guest)
- Ten (10) Racer Credentials* (each racer plus one guest)
- Opportunity to purchase additional Friday dinner tickets and sponsor credentials
*A credential includes a three-day lift ticket and access to an open bar, unlimited snacks and lunch on Saturday and Sunday
Whether this is your first race and you’re looking for some tips, or you’re an experienced racer who wants to brush up on your skills, this clinic is for you! NSCD’s experienced race staff will provide tips and tricks to improve and sharpen your race skills. Space is limited. Cost is $50.
Try skiing in a whole new way! Experience skiing like an NSCD athlete using a variety of adaptive equipment. The NSCD’s experienced instructors will help you become familiar with sit skis and ski bikes as they take you along the beginner ski area during these run-filled sessions. Lessons will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Space is limited. Cost is $50.
For more information on securing your 2018 Corporate Challenge Race Team, please contact our Special Events Department at 303.293.5311 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please register your team now to secure your teams spot even if you don’t know all of the information for the additional members of your Corporate Challenge Race Team at this time. *Limited space is available and is expected to sell out quickly.