Ski/Snowboard Administrative Volunteer
These volunteers help make our winter programs successful by signing in volunteers, answering questions, entering data, filing, making phone calls, compiling information for newsletters and conducting research!
- 12 volunteer days and 1 training day to earn a free winter season Winter Park Resort Ski Pass
Please Note: The NSCD-issued Winter Park Resort day and season passes are issued to volunteers who do not own a pass of their own that includes Winter Park Resort. Additionally, NSCD passes are only for the volunteer and are not transferable to others.
- The average volunteer day is from 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Programs operate seven days a week. Volunteers pick the same day each week to volunteer 10 days throughout the season, January – April. Training and other two volunteers days can be flexible and are typically done in late December. Volunteer day includes a 30 minute lunch break.
Location: Winter Park Resort | 88 Parsenn Road, Winter Park, CO 80482
- Must be 18+ years
- Background check: $16 fee – Good for three years of volunteering with the NSCD
Become a Ski and Snowboard Administrative Volunteer, Check Back in the Fall!
Volunteer application coming soon!
General Administrative Volunteer
Volunteers assist with short-term administrative projects, on an as-needed basis. These opportunities are varied, and examples include calling volunteers, updating spreadsheets, creating files and much more.
- Flexible. Opportunities can be sporadic, and the Volunteer Office will email all Administrative Volunteers when a specific opportunity arises.
- Most projects can be accomplished at our Denver or Winter Park Offices. Some tasks can be completed at your home, if you have a computer and internet.