Summer Camps and Programs are NOW Open for 2017! Schedule your summer TODAY!
Ability to Participate
Feel free and invigorated as you ski down a ski slope or paddle the rapids on the Platte River. Let the NSCD help you focus on your ability to participate in the sports and recreation you love. All programs are designed for individuals, families and groups and are available for all levels of ability, from beginner to advanced. We look forward to seeing you or your group this year.
Reservations, Payment & Cancellations
- Reservations are required for all programs and can be made by calling (970) 726-1518. On line reservations are not available.
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Day-of reservations accepted only if space available.
- A 50% deposit is due at the time a reservation is made. The remainder of your payment is due thirty (30) days prior to the first program date. If an activity is scheduled within thirty (30) days of service, the full payment is due at the time of the reservation.
- Reservations cancelled within 14 days of their reservation will be charged 50% of the activity cost.
- Rescheduled reservations made within 14 days of their reservation will incur a $25 change fee.
- Participants who do not attend a scheduled activity or do not call 24 hours in advance to cancel are considered a “no show” and will not receive a refund.
- Need help planning your stay? Contact Winter Park Central Reservations at 800-979-0332 or book online here.
Scholarship Application Information
Fill out the NSCD Scholarship Application below. Scholarships are awarded twice a year. due dates are listed in the table below:
|Scholarship Application Due:||Scholarship Awarded By:|
|May 1||May 16|
|October 15||October 30|
Please call (970) 726.1518 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding this form. Award decisions are based on financial need and solely at the discretion of the NSCD.